Paris

Friday, February 26, 2010

Le premier semaine des courses sont finis!

Well the first week of classes is over (thank god!). I'm surprised that I remember as much french as I do, it has been over two years. My language professor is really nice and I don't have a problem understanding her which was nice. However my french fashion professor is IMPOSSIBLE to understand, maybe its because I don't know the english equivalents of the fashion vocab because I know nothing of high fashion haha. Whatever. My cinema class in french is really cool, we study movies from the 60's-present time and talk about camera angles, lighting, and movement (so far). Learning the lingo in french won't be too difficult. Ending the week with a class in english is SO nice, after all that french my head was spinning, it just stinks that its 4 hours long! (all my classes in french are only 3). Four hours is a really long time to talk french policics and economics. Its okay though. We're headed to Normandy tomorrow morning and Mont Michel which I think is really cool! It'll be cool to see the beaches. I'll definitely be taking a ton of pictures!!

Barcelona is finally booked!!

45 euros round trip for the flight can't be beat! We're going Friday March 12-Monday March 15th. I'm so excited! Betsy is going to have the best spring break ever, I hope shes ready! We also tentatively planned the remaining trips. Right now Prague is penciled in for April 1-5th, Dublin April 16-19th, Copenhagen when mom and gram and grampa are here April 21-22nd, ITALY the week after (Venice, Rome, and Sicily), and then Amsterdam May 13-17th! I may skip our trip to Versailles and go another time so we can go to either Vienna or Berlin because I really wanna try to fit one of those in if possible. SO EXCITING! I hope all of these places happen. Its so nice because the flights are so cheap, none of them are more than 150 round trip and the hostels are all mostly under 20 euros per night.

Today Steph, Bay and I are going shopping and exploring Montmartre where Le Sacre-Coeur is...heres a pic of it.

So it should be fun. Well I'll update again when I get back from Normandy. I'm sure there will be a ton of new pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment